Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

PUBLISHED! Well, kinda...

Abby recently put on a play in Japanese as part of her Extended Project, and, being the lovely person that she is, asked me to write an article on it.
I of course agreed and  went to see the folk tale of Momotaro (The Peach Boy). I must say it was wonderous :) The article I wrote got sent to the Kent and Sussex Courier, and to my great surprise, a short extract was published! Whilst they may not have credited my journalism, I am still amazed that so much of my writing has survived their cut-throat editing.
Abby did a such a good job organising and putting on the play, I wanted everyone to know about it, so I'm going to put up my full article...and it will also be proof that I did write what was printed in the paper!
So, thank you Abby, and thank you Courier!

1 comment: